The close fibre compound of fine filament yarns gives CORDURA robustness, abrasion resistance and tearing strength. Even a sharp knife blade cannot damage this material.
This special trousers- and reinforcements fabric have a high stretch characteristics. There are new standards in abrasion resistance with convincing thermal function. Greatest wearing comfort with soft touch throughout the hole year.
KEEP HEAT ™ Lining
- Function: reflects body heat
- The interior temperature of the clothing is up to 5 degrees Celsius higher than with conventnional lining materials
- The own body heat is constantly reflected regardless of weather conditions
- The thermal properties and structure of the material prevent loss of warmth to the outside world
- Extremely high breathability - the wearer’s body enveloped in an ideal climate
- Garments with high function and great wearing comfort
Equipped with a special membrane, the materials separate fluids from gases. Rain cannot penetrate, but vaporising perspiration is perfectly wicked away. Two- to three-layer laminates of outer fabric and special membranes are functional and robust in the outdoor sector. An additionally sewn-in internal lining offers great wearing comfort. With a three-layer laminate the internal lining is directly laminated onto the membrane.
Pontetorto is an extremely lightweight fleece with a great heat retention capability. Like all X JAGD products, Pontetorto also has an anti-pilling finish.
Pontetorto Soft Shell
The external layer offers a mechanical weather barrier and is extremely hardwearing thanks to the laminated membrane layer. It is also wind- and weatherproof whilst being guaranteed breathable. On the inside the warming Pontetorto fleece is impressive thanks to its comfort and function. X JAGD softshell products are perfect for hunting, sport and leisure thanks to their light weight and low-noise materials.
These fibres are patented cellulose raw materials from the Lenzing company (Austria). The highly functional fibres have excellent moisture management capabilities and are especially skin friendly. They are breathable, light, low-noise, robust, quick drying and are environmentally friendly to manufacture and easy care.
- High Performance and endurance without thermal loss
- Excellent heat and moisture management during physical activity (its larger surface from hollow fibres allows moisture to diffuse and evaporate faster)
- Extremely fast drying time
- Optimal isolation effect by the inclusion of air from the hollow fibres
- High durability
- Feeling from down provide great wearing comfort
- THERMOLITE® is a trademark of INVISTA